Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Carlsberg Brewery and Concluding Ceremony

Yesterday was something. I guess that's all I could say to describe it. Started the day off going to the Carlsberg (a Danish beer) Brewery:












It was also the day of DIS's concluding ceremony.



After the ceremony a bunch of us went to "the lakes" and drank some wine as sort of a final celebrational thing.


People are slowly starting to go back to the US and it's really starting to hit me that I only have about 6 days left in Copenhagen!



I don't really have a good way to word this.
It was a pretty emotional/great day. This year was great. I'm going to miss a lot of the people I met. I could wish that they all went to Cal Poly with me but I suppose meeting them for this brief while is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment